Newark Wisdom Teeth Removal
Precident NE provides exceptional dental services, including dental implants and Newark wisdom teeth removal. At Precident NE, we understand that wisdom teeth can cause a lot of problems, which is why we offer specialized Newark wisdom teeth extractions.
Our team of experienced dental professionals is dedicated to making wisdom teeth removal in Newark NJ as comfortable and worry-free as possible for our patients.
PROBLEMS WE SOLVE BY REMOVING WISDOM TEETH
Wisdom teeth are the last set of teeth to develop in your mouth. These teeth usually appear between the ages of 17 and 25, but not everyone will develop them. For some people, wisdom teeth can grow without causing any problems. However, for others, there may not be enough space in their mouths to accommodate these teeth, causing a range of issues that may require their removal.
When there isn’t enough space for wisdom teeth, they can become impacted, which means that they are unable to emerge properly from the gum line. They can also damage adjacent teeth and increase the risk of gum disease and tooth decay.
Here are some of the problems that we can solve by performing Newark wisdom teeth removal:
Crowding. Wisdom teeth can cause overcrowding, leading to misaligned teeth and jaw pain.
- Impacted teeth. When wisdom teeth don’t have enough room to grow in properly, they may become impacted, which means that they are unable to fully emerge from the gum line. Impacted wisdom teeth can cause discomfort, swelling, infection, and pain.
- Gum disease and decay. Due to their position at the back of the mouth, wisdom teeth can be challenging to clean effectively. This can lead to a buildup of plaque and bacteria, increasing the risk of decay and gum disease.
Cysts. In rare cases, wisdom teeth can cause cysts or tumors to form, which can damage surrounding teeth and bone.
THE DAY OF TREATMENT
At Precident NE, we want our patients to feel prepared and informed before undergoing Newark wisdom teeth extractions.
Here are some things to keep in mind on the day of wisdom teeth removal in Newark NJ:
- Be sure to wear comfortable, loose-fitting clothing.
- Arrange for someone to accompany you to and from the appointment, as you may feel groggy or disoriented after the procedure.
- Do not eat or drink anything for at least 6 hours before the appointment.
- Let your dentist know if you are taking any medications or have any medical conditions that may affect the procedure.
- After the wisdom teeth extractions in Newark NJ, follow your dentist’s instructions for care and be sure to rest as much as possible.
At Precident NE, we are committed to providing our patients with the highest level of care and comfort during their wisdom teeth extractions in Newark NJ.