Newark Airway Surgery
Our team of dental experts has extensive experience in performing a wide range of dental solutions, including Newark airway surgery. One of the areas in which our dental experts specialize is Newark airway surgery. This procedure is a specialized form of surgery that focuses on improving the function of the airway to enhance breathing and reduce the risk of sleep-related breathing disorders. Our team has extensive experience in performing airway surgery in Newark NJ and has helped many patients achieve improved breathing and better overall health.
BREATHE EASY WITH OUR AIRWAY SURGERY
Airway blockages can cause a variety of problems, including snoring, sleep apnea, and other breathing disorders. For patients who require more advanced treatment, we offer Newark airway surgery. Our team of dental experts has extensive experience in performing a range of surgical procedures designed to treat airway blockages, including:
Septoplasty. Corrects a deviated septum
- Turbinate reduction. Reduces the size of the turbinates, which can be a source of airway obstruction
- Uvulopalatopharyngoplasty (UPPP). Removes excess tissue from the uvula and soft palate to increase the size of the airway
Our airway surgery in Newark NJ is minimally invasive and highly effective in treating airway blockages. We use the latest techniques and technologies to ensure that our patients receive the best possible care. Our goal is to help our patients breathe easier, sleep better, and enjoy a higher quality of life.
PERSONALIZED SOLUTIONS FOR BETTER SLEEP
At Precident NE, we take a different approach to treating airway blockages. Rather than simply prescribing a CPAP machine, we offer a range of Newark CPAP alternative treatments that are designed to solve the underlying problems that are causing the airway blockages. Our CPAP alternative in Newark NJ include:
- Custom-made oral appliances. These appliances are designed to reposition the jaw and tongue to keep the airway open during sleep. They are comfortable, easy to wear, and highly effective in treating snoring, sleep apnea, and other breathing disorders.
- Myofunctional therapy. This therapy involves exercises to strengthen the muscles in the mouth and throat, which can help improve breathing during sleep.
- Orthodontic treatment. For patients whose airway blockages are caused by dental issues, we offer a range of orthodontic treatments to correct the underlying problems.
At Precident NE, we take a unique approach to treating airway blockages. We offer a range of Newark CPAP alternative treatments that are designed to solve the underlying problems that are causing the airway blockages, as well as advanced airway surgery procedures for patients who require more advanced treatment. If you are experiencing snoring, sleep apnea, or other breathing disorders, we encourage you to consider our CPAP alternative in Newark NJ.