Missouri Wisdom Teeth Removal
The experts with the PRECiDENT Center for Facial and Dental Medicine are ready to make your Missouri wisdom teeth removal as comfortable as possible. We have years of experience in wisdom teeth removal near me in Missouri, so you can rest assured that we’ll take care of you in the most efficient, effective manner possible.
The Benefits of Removing Wisdom Teeth
Wisdom teeth, also known as third molars, are the last set of teeth to emerge in the back of the mouth. While not everyone needs Missouri wisdom teeth removal, many people do. Here are some of the benefits of wisdom teeth removal near me in Missouri:
- Prevents dental problems: Wisdom teeth can cause a range of dental problems, including pain, infection, and damage to nearby teeth or nerves. Removing these teeth can prevent these issues from occurring or worsening.
- Reduces crowding: For some people, wisdom teeth can crowd other teeth in the mouth. By undergoing wisdom teeth removal near me in Missouri, that allows more space for other teeth to grow and less chance of crowding.
- Prevents gum disease: When wisdom teeth don’t emerge fully, that can create pockets between the tooth and gum where food and bacteria can accumulate. This can lead to gum disease and other oral health problems.
- Improves oral hygiene: Removing wisdom teeth can make it easier to brush and floss all teeth in the mouth, reducing the risk of cavities, gum disease, and other oral health issues.
- Enhances overall health: Poor oral health has been linked to a range of systemic health issues, including heart disease and diabetes. By removing problematic wisdom teeth, individuals can improve their overall oral health and potentially reduce their risk of these health issues.
- Reduces the need for future dental work: Removing problematic wisdom teeth can prevent future dental work, such as fillings or root canals, that may be required if these teeth are left in place.
Discuss your options regarding Missouri wisdom teeth removal with the PRECiDENT Center for Facial and Dental Medicine. We’ll provide you with the information and guidance you need to make an informed decision about your dental health. Contact us online or call (479) 755-3000 to get in touch.