Clifton Airway Surgery
At Precident NE, we understand the importance of a good night’s sleep and the impact it can have on your overall health and well-being. That’s why we offer a new approach to treating sleep apnea through our Clifton airway surgery and Clifton CPAP alternative.
SAY GOODBYE TO SLEEP APNEA WITH OUR EFFECTIVE APPROACH
Sleep apnea is a common sleep disorder that affects millions of people around the world. It occurs when the airway becomes blocked during sleep, causing the person to stop breathing for short periods.
Here are some signs and symptoms of sleep apnea that may indicate you need Clifton airway surgery:
- Loud snoring, particularly if it is interrupted by pauses in breathing
- Gasping or choking during sleep
- Excessive daytime sleepiness or fatigue
- Morning headaches
- Irritability or mood changes
- Difficulty concentrating or remembering things
- Dry mouth or sore throat upon waking
Traditional treatment for sleep apnea involves the use of a continuous positive airway pressure (CPAP) machine, but many patients find this uncomfortable and inconvenient. At Precident NE, we offer Clifton CPAP alternative treatments that can help improve your quality of sleep without the need for a CPAP machine.
EXPERIENCE RESTFUL SLEEP WITH OUR CPAP ALTERNATIVES
Our airway surgery in Clifton NJ is a minimally invasive procedure that involves making small incisions in the throat to remove excess tissue that is causing the airway to become blocked. This procedure can be done under local anesthesia and has a quick recovery time. It is a safe and effective alternative to traditional sleep apnea treatments.
In addition to our airway surgery in Clifton NJ, we also offer Clifton CPAP alternative treatments that can help improve your quality of sleep. These include:
- Oral appliances. These custom-made devices fit over your teeth and help keep your airway open while you sleep. They are comfortable, easy to use, and can be an effective alternative to CPAP therapy.
- Lifestyle changes. Certain lifestyle changes, such as losing weight, quitting smoking, and avoiding alcohol before bedtime, can help reduce the symptoms of sleep apnea.
- Positional therapy. Changing your sleeping position can also help reduce the symptoms of sleep apnea. Sleeping on your side instead of your back can help keep your airway open and reduce snoring.
Our goal is to help you get the restful sleep you deserve. If you’re experiencing symptoms of sleep apnea, contact us today to learn more about our airway surgery and alternative in Clifton NJ. Our experienced team of dental professionals will work with you to develop a personalized alternative in Clifton NJ that meets your unique needs and helps you get the restful sleep you need to feel your best.